SFTP To Go
SFTP To Go is a fully managed secure, scalable and reliable cloud file storage with support for the SFTP, FTPS, S3 and HTTPS protocols. It allows to share and integrate with 3rd parties using popular and secure protocols and automate data management and processing using APIs and webhooks.
- 1-click setup and you're ready to go
- Use your own domain
- Integrate data without worrying about APIs and automate everything
Cyberduck is an easy to use, free and open source FTP client for Mac and Windows that allows you to effortlessly upload and download files. Cyberduck supports SFTP, FTP/TLS, and WebDAV.
- Windows and Mac support
- Automatic synchronization options
How does it work?
- Open your SFTP To Go dashboard and look for the credentials to use in your connection.
- Start your Cyberduck client and click the Open Connection button.
- Select "SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol)" in the dropdown.
- Copy the host, username and password from SFTP TO Go and paste in new connection fields.
- Click Connect.
- That's it - you're connected!
Ready to get started?
Be up and running with SFTP/FTPS cloud storage in secondsGet started with a free trial