SFTP To Go
SFTP To Go is a fully managed secure, scalable and reliable cloud file storage with support for the SFTP, FTPS, S3 and HTTPS protocols. It allows to share and integrate with 3rd parties using popular and secure protocols and automate data management and processing using APIs and webhooks.
- 1-click setup and you're ready to go
- Use your own domain
- Integrate data without worrying about APIs and automate everything
Filezilla is a free open source, cross-platform FTP, SFTP, and FTPS client that allows you to effortlessly move files between your local machine and your Website's server. It supports Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and more.
- Cross-platform support
- Automatic synchronization options
How does it work?
- Open your SFTP To Go dashboard and look for the credentials to use in your connection.
- Start your FileZilla client.
- Copy the host, username and password from SFTP To Go and paste in quickconnect bar's designated fields.
- Enter 22 in the port field and click Quickconnect.
- That's it - you're connected!
- Alternatively, create a new site in FileZilla's Site Manager. Choose "SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol" as the protocol and copy the host, username and password for your SFTP To Go credentials and click OK to save.
Ready to get started?
Be up and running with SFTP/FTPS cloud storage in secondsGet started with a free trial