SFTP To Go
SFTP To Go is a fully managed secure, scalable and reliable cloud file storage with support for the SFTP, FTPS, S3 and HTTPS protocols. It allows to share and integrate with 3rd parties using popular and secure protocols and automate data management and processing using APIs and webhooks.
- 1-click setup and you're ready to go
- Use your own domain
- Integrate data without worrying about APIs and automate everything
Slack is a single workspace that brings the right people, information, and tools together in order to get work done and drive projects forward. With Slack you can find and access your team and work, on any device - at the office or on the go.
- Minimize incidents and downtime
- Task management
- enterprise-grade security at every layer
How does it work?
Connect Slack with SFTP To Go in order to keep your team notified on changes to files in your cloud storage.
- Click Add to Slack and follow the instructions to authorize SFTP To Go to post messages to a Slack channel in your workspace.
- Copy the webhook URL generated at the end of the authorization flow.
- In your SFTP To Go dashboard, go to Webhooks and create a new webhook.
- Paste the webhook URL in the Endpoint field and change the type to Slack.
- Select the topics and add optional filtering rules.
- Click Add webhook.
- Click the new webhooks menu button (...) and select Ping webhook to test your new webhook.
Ready to get started?
Be up and running with SFTP/FTPS cloud storage in secondsGet started with a free trial