SFTP To Go
SFTP To Go is a fully managed secure, scalable and reliable cloud file storage with support for the SFTP, FTPS, S3 and HTTPS protocols. It allows to share and integrate with 3rd parties using popular and secure protocols and automate data management and processing using APIs and webhooks.
- 1-click setup and you're ready to go
- Use your own domain
- Integrate data without worrying about APIs and automate everything
Developed by Panic inc, Transmit is a file transfer software that allows you to connect your Mac through various protocols ranging from SFTP and WebDAV to cloud services like Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Paid (with free trial)
- Batch rename
- Advanced sync options
How does it work?
- Open your SFTP To Go dashboard and look for the credentials to use in your connection.
- Start your Transmit client and switch to the Quick Connect tab.
- Select "SFTP" in the Protocol dropdown.
- Copy the host, username and password from SFTP TO Go and paste in designated fields.
- Click Connect.
- That's it - you're connected!
- To store your credentials locally, from within the active session, choose Servers > Add New Server... Transmit will store your current connection details as a new server.
Ready to get started?
Be up and running with SFTP/FTPS cloud storage in secondsGet started with a free trial