SSH keys provide an alternative authentication method to usernames and passwords with security benefits.
To add SSH keys to your SFTP To Go user, do the following:
- Create a key pair. (See here for Windows 10 instructions).
- Copy public key text to your clipboard.
- Open your SFTP To Go dashboard.
- Select the user and click "Import SSH key".
- Paste public key text and click "Import SSH key" to continue.
That's it! You can now use your private key to connect to SFTP To Go!
You can also follow our video tutorial: